Older Posts

December 24, 2013

Thank you to ALL of my amazing clients and new friends I met this year! It was amazing. Not only did I get so many great clients through Love Bee Photography, I also joined the Renaissance Studios team and met so many great clients there as well! (some of those client images may be sprinkled through this post!).
I had the pleasure of shooting so many newborns, mamas-to-be, families, events and more. Such a variety of images when I looked through them all, it made me smile a lot!
I cannot wait to see what 2014 will bring! Not only will my own family have a new addition in April, I hope to meet many of your new additions and capture all those amazing life events for you as well!
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Love, Bee
XO











3 comments :

Denise Ackerman said...

What a wonderful post!! Love your work!!

Susy said...

What a great year!

Emily said...

Wonderful! Great work!

Post a Comment