Older Posts

January 20, 2014

Letters to My Children | January 2014 | Georgetown Ontario Family Photography



My dearest munchkins,
Welcome to 2014 and a second year that Mommy is participating in the "letters to our Children" blog circle with some other awesome women photographers!
For the first month of the year I am writing to you both together. We spent two weeks in December in California with Nana, Papa, and Kayla. It was a wonderful, busy, exciting and memorable experience for everyone! However with the hustle of the holidays and start of the new year I have not had much time to look at, yet alone edit the hundrends (or thousands) of images I took there!
I am posting a few of the beach near where we stayed, in San Clemente. Beautiful. You guys loved the beach, except M who keeps reminding us that "the beach hurt my legs :( ". With your sensitive skin that salt water did not feel good, did it buddy? Thats ok, the beaches here in Ontario do not have salt so we can try the beach again this summer!
O, you loved it, playing in the water and sand with your cousin, building sandcastles and more!
Besides the beach we did a LOT of other activities;  Disneyland, Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Universal Studios, Anaheim Ducks hockey game, Whale watching and so so so much more! It will be a trip to remember and I hope you both remember it forever! If not, your mom will create an album for you to bring back those memories as you get older and your little brains get filled with other stuff to remember as well! I am so thankful to your Nana and Papa for taking us on this trip, they both love you guys so much and were so happy to see you enjoying your time, meeting your favourite characters and just having fun with your cousin. A trip to remember, and I am posting some images from the beaches this month.  (Maybe that is my way of feeling warm in the midst of this chilly winter weather we have been having!)
Love you guys...and there are only two months left of just hte two of you...can you believe it? Magoo, you will be a big sis soon and O, wow! You will have so much responsibility with two little siblings to take care of! But I know you will be amazing at it!
xoxo love you guys muchly
Mom

Click here to view Jen, from Jen Hill Photography's Letter to her children! I cannot wait to read all these letters and get to know some new women's work and families!


5 comments :

Staci said...

Beautiful! Love San Diego! The sunset pics are great especially love the pale and gentle pastels!

Staci said...

Beautiful photos. Especially love the gentle pastel colors!

Mame Voelker said...

What lovely words and photos!

Anonymous said...

these are nice tones and lovely images of your children. i look forward to seeing more of them.
~brandy Inkelaar

Michele Q said...

What fun images! I really love your beach photos and the one with the sparkles on the water. ahhhh, I miss the beach . . . .

Post a Comment