Older Posts

April 26, 2013

OH MY! I do not know what to say about this family or this adorable little man! Or even about his beautiful nursery!! What style his mom has! Lindsay's mom and I work together and I am so happy that Grandma referred her daughter to me for her newborn photos. It was a bit of a drive for me, but totally worth as I am in love with these sweet and soft images. I wish all client's had light in their homes like this!
Billy was a dream to photograph, I do not think I heard him cry once!This post is HUGE, because i really could not decide on which images to show!
I really hope I get to photograph you all again one day,

Love Bee xo


11 comments :

-Alyson said...

What a gorgeous session and beautiful family!! Love these!!

Anonymous said...

my favorite is the one through the crib side rails

such a serene nursery, with the easy chair and comfy window seat

Analiese said...

Love ALL of these!

Rena Christine said...

What an adorable nursery! Beautiful work :)

Robin Kelm Photography said...

These are beautiful, I love his nursery too!

Lynnea said...

Gorgeous. I love the nursery & what a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Oh, love them all! Wonderful!!!!

mary said...

love these! the nursery is awesome!

Bailey said...

That is one gorgeous nursery and one gorgeous family!

Missy said...

You got some great shots! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

these are great! Love the nursery. What a sweet looking family.

Post a Comment