Older Posts

September 02, 2013

Baby Bennett - Newmarket Newborn Photography



He is here! Finally! I could not wait for this little guy's arrival as his Mama is one of my dearest friends! You can see her maternity photos by clicking here!
He is such a sweetie, and I love doing these in home storytelling sessions. ♥
Even his Nana and Papa got into a couple shots, as they stopped by for a visit when I was there!


I am now booking into November for holiday photos! Contact me soon at lovebeephotography@gmail.com to book your holiday card photos before its too late!

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Sweet bundle of joy! Gorgeous images!

mary said...

gorgeous images! I love the lifestyle feel

Amber said...

What a cute nursery!!! And such beautiful images! <3

Kelley said...

What a great session! The last two are my favorite.

Kelly Lynne said...

Lovely. Wish I would have had someone come do these kind of images when my boys were infants.

Sarah said...

What a cutie! There is nothing as stinking cute as a newborn's little scowl. Love the picture of him scowling in mama's arms!

Jenn said...

beautiful photos, love the lifestyle feeling

Susy said...

Love lifestyle sessions! You did a really great job on this session!

Carla said...

Awe, so precious. Nothing is sweeter than a newborn. Nice work!

becky said...

What a beautiful nursery and sweet newborn photos.

Post a Comment