Older Posts

November 12, 2013

My favourite family to photograph! I love that I get to shoot this family so many times a year. Maybe because Mom is one of my best friends? Likely.
This time we decided that even though there were some gorgeous fall colours out there, we were going to shoot in the small village that Karla and I grew up in. Its a super cute fishing village on Lake Erie, south of London Ontario, and directly across the lake from Cleveland, Ohio. I will be posting a little blog about the village shortly!
You can see  a beautiful fashion session with Mom here!

5 comments :

Betsy said...

Love that location! So many cool textures and colors. Great job!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

These are beautiful, I love the bright yellow wall and location!

Amber said...

These are so fun and I love that bright yellow wall! Gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

What a fun session. And that yellow wall is amazing!

Angela L. said...

OMG the colors and poses are so fun and punchy. Love it

Post a Comment