Older Posts

October 13, 2013

Hello Gorgeous! - Port Stanley Photography



Karla and I have been friends basically since we were born. She is gorgeous, inside and out. Anytime she wants to do photos of her family, I am always willing to jump on that opportunity (they are all gorgeous!). This time it was all about her. She wanted to put on her wedding dress, from 8 years ago. And yes ladies, she can still fit in it! (jealous?! I am!)
We did this session with both digital and film! I am really excited to be getting out my old film camera again!

 And some on old film....


11 comments :

Melissa Mentor - Origami Owl said...

Beautiful pictures! Simply amazing!

Candace Chitwood said...

I love the boot shot, great photos!

Karen Cox said...

I wish I had a bridge like that to use for sessions. What a great images!

Angela L. said...

Cool bridge, I love how you used it as a prop! You got lots of great variety. She must be thrilled with these.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous location and girl!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous setting! Great work!

Kim Kelley said...

Lucky lady!! Great photos.....I"m sure she's thrilled!

Kerri said...

She's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Beautiful young woman and lucky her that she can still fit in her wedding gown! This is a great location too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the high heels shot!

Post a Comment