Older Posts

October 13, 2013

I asked Dina - what does your family love to do together? Her reply - go for ice cream!
So that is what we did!
Not only that, the location she chose, Dutch Dreams in Toronto, was where they went on one of their first dates!  (before their daughter arrived!)

What a perfect, crazy, colourful location. I cannot belive I have never been to this place, the line up was out the door and it was impossible to find a place to sit! You will understand why when you see the ice cream!
 
 love all these shots with mom! ♥

4 comments :

Janny said...

Beautiful photos! The colors in that ice cream parlor are to die for- I wish I lived around the corner from that place. What a wonderful looking family.

Unknown said...

First, they are so cute and your pics are awesome. Second, I want to go there too! That ice cream shop looks amazing. I love all the details shots you got of them and it, and all the great variety in your session. Love that the doggie made it into a few shots too :-)

Kelley said...

Great session! The colors are amazing and you captured some lovely details.

Lee-Anne said...

That is the COOLEST Cafe!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Post a Comment